First, I wanted to post the details of papercrafting events coming up for the remainder of 2016. I hope you'll make room in your schedules to come have some fun and to see some of the new products Stampin' Up! has offered in their 2016-2017 Annual Catalog and the 2016 Holiday Catalog coming soon. As a demonstrator, I've had the opportunity to look and preorder from the Holiday Catalog and oooooh, there's lots of goodies there!
Upcoming Card Workshops (for Intermediate and Advanced papercrafters)
Where: Hartseil Center at New Life Christian Church, 401 Edgewood Dr, Morton IL
When: Monthly, Saturdays, 10am to 1pm (light snacks will be provided)
- September 24: Introduction to 2016 Holiday Catalog (RSVP by Thurs., Sept 22)
- October 15: Christmas cards (RSVP by Thurs., Oct. 13)
- November 19: Christmas project kit (RSVP by Mon., Oct 31)
- December 10: Customer's choice (participants will get to vote here from 4 stamp sets) (RSVP by Mon., Nov 28)
Cost: $15 for 4 cards/1 project. Cost of workshop will be waived if you place an order of $30 or more* at the workshop. Cost may vary for non-card projects.
*Merchandise total before shipping & handling and sales tax.
Workshop size will be limited to 8 participants age 12 or over.
Workshops will require 4 confirmed participants to be held.
- Participants will receive a punch card at their first workshop.
1 workshop attendance = 1 punch.
- 5 punches = 1 free pack of 24 ct 8 1/2 x 11 solid color cardstock, 1 free ink pad, or
1 free ink refill.
- 10 punches = $20 Stampin' Up! gift certificate